Stern Cohen is your gateway to a rewarding and satisfying career
Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent university graduate, we invite you to consider a career at Stern Cohen.
How we describe Stern Cohen:
- Dedicated to professional excellence
- Passionate about providing high quality services to our clients
- Committed to diversity in people and clients
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Proud of our enthusiastic team spirit
- A place for enduring professional and personal relationships
Benefits of working at Stern Cohen:
- We embrace a culture of lifelong learning. Regular attendance at our consortium courses is expected to develop our technical excellence. For individuals who wish to pursue a secondary designation to the CPA that is related to their work, let’s talk!
- Our competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package include:
- Annual merit-based increases that reflect your value and contribution to the firm
- Medical, dental and vision care insurance, life and accident insurance, vacation and educational assistance.
- “Dress for your Day” policy.
- During the months of July and August, we close at 2:00 P.M. on Fridays to allow a head start on our weekends.
- Stern Cohen was selected in 2017 as a “Canada’s Top 100 Employer for Recent Graduates:
If you are interested in a career with Stern Cohen, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You may also want to review the Current Opportunities page.