Stern Cohen is your gateway to a rewarding and satisfying career
Whether you are an experienced professional or a recent university graduate, we invite you to consider a career at Stern Cohen.
How we describe Stern Cohen:
- Dedicated to professional excellence
- Passionate about providing high quality services to our clients. Our talented team has earned the “Best of Accounting” award every year since 2016 for providing world-class client service.
- Committed to diversity in people and clients
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Enthusiastic team spirit
- A place for enduring professional and personal relationships
Benefits of working at Stern Cohen:
- We embrace a culture of lifelong learning. Regular attendance at our consortium courses is expected to develop our technical excellence. For individuals who wish to pursue a secondary designation to the CPA that is related to their work, let’s talk!
- Our competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package includes:
- Annual merit-based increases that reflect your value and contribution to the firm
- Flex hours to allow for work life balance
- Dress for Your Day casual dress policy
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision care insurance, life and accident insurance, vacation and educational assistance.
- During the months of July and whenever there’s a long weekend, we close at 2:00 P.M. on Fridays to allow a head start on our weekends. We are also closed Fridays in August – with pay!
- Stern Cohen was selected in 2017 as a “Canada’s Top 100 Employer for Recent Graduates:
If you are interested in a career with Stern Cohen, please submit your resume to [email protected]. You may also want to review the Current Opportunities page.