Business Owners and Not-for-Profit Executives:
Are you ready to offload your accounting and bookkeeping to the pros?
Stern Cohen provides the bookkeeping, payroll, tax and internal accounting services you require. Our solution is stress-free, economical AND we provide a ton of value!
Our bookkeeping service packages are fully-customized and scalable based on your changing requirements. Plus, you will always have the timely, up-to-date information and current financial reporting you need to run your business.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- an experienced, certified team including a dedicated bookkeeper (and backup) with CPA oversight
- a proven, secure cloud-based technology platform – YES, we can migrate your current system and make recommendations on the ideal technology solution!
- monthly advisory and financial reporting from a Chartered Professional Accountant
- timely and efficient tax preparation and compliance tax support, too!
- a world-class service rating – read rave reviews from our clients
- work flow improvement and financial controls
- no interruption in service due to staff turnover, vacation or illness
Our solution is ideal if you want to focus on growing your business with the confidence that we will take care of your bookkeeping, tax, compliance and accounting. We’ll help you save time and add strong back-end support to your business, association or charity.
Business owners and nonprofit management truly appreciate the monthly advisory and financial reporting we include in our packages. Our approach will modernize your bookkeeping systems and give you quick and easy access to your key performance indicators.
Stern Cohen’s Bookkeeping & Accounting Packages Can Include:
- Correct set of up your Chart of Accounts
- Accounts receivable (AR)
- Bank / Credit Card Reconciliations
- HST Recording and Remittance
- Government remittances (WSIB, EHT)
- Payroll Services
- Payroll Filings
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Factoring (efficient reconciliation of factored receivables)
- Year End Support: Includes working papers and support for the preparation of your year-end financials
- Year End Audit Support: for a more efficient, less costly audit
- Consultation with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) for business advisory on topics like cash flow management, financing, liquidity and operating activities
- Data migration from other accounting software applications (including QuickBooks Enterprise to Online)
- Wholesale pricing on your QuickBooks accounting software: How does 50% off sound?
- Set up and training for your ideal cloud accounting platform
- 24 Hour (or better) response time
- Accounting services like year-end financial statement preparation, corporate (T2) and personal tax returns
- Tax estimates: ideal for growing companies
- Outsourced, part-time CFO/Controller
- Regular business health checks
- Assistance with new projects. Do you expect capital needs? Need to update your financing? Any mergers, purchases, divestitures, recapitalizations or reorganizations in the near future? Our CPA’s can help!
- SOS Inventory for manufacturers. Let us help implement an inventory and order management system to benefit your business.
A Tech-Savvy Bookkeeper is an Efficient Bookkeeper!
At Stern Cohen, we use state of the art bookkeeping technologies that benefit our clients. Tech automation saves time, and that translates into more economical services.
Our bookkeepers have expertise, training and certifications implementing client solutions with these industry-leading technology partners:
- Intuit QuickBooks Online
- Dext (formerly Receipt Bank)
- QuickBooks Time (formerly TSheets)
Scroll down to contact us!
From founding our company in 2015 to our acquisition in 2017,
Richard and his team were instrumental to our success at every step of the way. More than just accounting and bookkeeping, Richard was there for us as an advisor on everything from taxes to table tennis. I can’t speak highly enough about him – life is tough as a small business owner, but at least I knew I could depend on our accounting!
Akira MD Co-Founder & CEO