Business Owners and Not-for-Profit Executives:
Are you ready to save time and add a strong support network to your business or organization?
Whether you are a growing or well-established business OR not-for-profit, Stern Cohen can provide the bookkeeping, payroll, tax and internal accounting services you require. If you are looking for consistency and continuity for your organization’s accounting and financial practices, we offer a stress-free, economical, long-term solution.
Our bookkeeping services are fully-customized and scalable based on your changing requirements. Plus, you will always have timely, up-to-date information and current financial reporting.
Our bookkeeping services include:
- an experienced, certified team including a dedicated bookkeeper with CPA oversight
- a proven, secure cloud-based technology platform – YES, we can migrate your current system and make recommendations on the ideal technology solution!
- monthly advisory and financial reporting
- a world-class service rating – read rave reviews from our clients
- work flow improvement and financial controls
- no interruption in service as a result of staff turnover, vacation or illness
Our solution is ideal if you want to focus on growing your business with the confidence that we will take care of your bookkeeping, tax, compliance and accounting.
Business owners and nonprofit management truly appreciate the monthly advisory and financial reporting we include in our packages. Our approach will modernize your bookkeeping systems and give you quick and easy access to your key performance indicators.
Stern Cohen’s Bookkeeping & Accounting Packages Can Include:
- Correct set of up your Chart of Accounts
- Bank / Credit Card Reconciliations
- HST Recording and Remittance
- Payroll Services
- Payroll Filings
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Factoring (efficient reconciliation of factored receivables)
- Year End Support: Includes working papers and support for the preparation of your year-end financials
- Year End Audit Support: for a more efficient, less costly audit
- Consultation with a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) for business advisory on topics like cash flow management, financing, liquidity and operating activities
- Data migration from other accounting software applications (including QuickBooks Enterprise) into QuickBooks Online or Xero
- Wholesale pricing on your QuickBooks Online accounting software: How does 50% off sound?
- Set up and training for our cloud accounting platform
- 24 Hour (or better) response time
- Accounting services like year-end financial statements, corporate (T2) and personal tax returns
- Tax estimates: ideal for growing companies
- Outsourced CFO/Controller
- Regular business health checks
- Assistance with new projects (e.g. Do you expect capital needs? Need to update your financing? Do you anticipate any mergers, purchases, divestitures, recapitalizations or reorganizations in the near future?)
- SOS Inventory for manufacturers – Better inventory and order management than you can get with QuickBooks alone!
A Tech-Savvy Bookkeeper is an Efficient Bookkeeper!
At Stern Cohen, we use state of the art bookkeeping technologies for our clients’ benefit. Tech automation saves time, and that translates into more economical services.
All of our bookkeeping team members hold the following advanced certifications from our industry-leading technology partners:
- Intuit QuickBooks: Advanced Certified ProAdvisor Online
- Xero expertise – espe
- Hubdoc Certified Partner
- Hubdoc Certified QBO ProAdvisor
- Receipt Bank Partner
- Plooto Certified Pro Partner
- Wagepoint Certified Partner
- Expensify implementation and expertise
- SOS Inventory ProAdvisor
- WayPay Wizard Certified Partner
Scroll down to contact us!