As trusted accountants and advisors to many not-for-profit organizations and charities, Stern Cohen would like to share our expertise with you. Whether your organization is selecting an accounting firm for an audit or review, or taking measures to comply with the new Canada Not-for-Profit Corporations Act, we encourage you to contact our sector specialists and team leads: Laura Gay and Lorne Lebow.
Our Services for Charities and Nonprofits include:
- Audits, reviews & compilations of financial statements
- Tax advice & planning
- Public Service Rebate Expertise – we get large refunds for our clients!
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) correspondence
- Interpretation of financial information
- Projections and forecasts for planning purposes
- Internal control evaluations to help prevent errors, fraud & theft
- Identification of potential issues for a “no surprise” audit
- Year-round communication and accessibility
- Bookkeeping Services, too!
For more information about how a partnership with Stern Cohen will work for you, we invite you to call or contact us for a free consultation.
You might be interested in…