Accounting Technician – NTR Specialist
Posted January 15, 2019
Stern Cohen LLP is hiring a full-time “Accounting Technician / Notice To Reader Specialist” to join the Firm’s Small Business Accounting group, providing outstanding client service to the Firm’s owner-managed clients.
NOTE: This position is not suitable for a CPA student, because there is no opportunity for audit or assurance work.
- prepare Notice to Reader financial statements in Caseware;
- prepare tax returns (personal, corporate and estate).
- prepare Trust returns
- Investment accounting
- 3-5 years Canadian experience in public accounting environment;
- Sound professional judgement;
- Proficient in PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and tax software;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits of working at Stern Cohen
- Culture of lifelong learning
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Enthusiastic team spirit
- Flex hours to allow for work-life balance
- “Dress for Your Day” casual dress policy
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
We encourage you to learn more about Stern Cohen by browsing our website, as well as our LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
Interested applicants are asked to include a cover letter along with your resume and email to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those who closely match our requirements.
Stern Cohen LLP offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.